How long does it last?
The pigment can last for up to 1 - 3 years. Lighter colors will fade faster than the darker colors. It's all depending on your lifestyle and skin type - each body is so unique! To maintain your permanent makeup, touch ups are recommended every 10 months to 2 years.
Why do I need a touch up?
Skin can be an unpredictable canvas, and retention can vary from person to person. Touch ups are necessary to visibly assess how your color looks healed , and gauge how the look is meeting your personal expectations.
Does it hurt?
No, strong topical anesthetic used to numb before and during procedure for your comfort. However sensitivity differs from person to person. Please do not take any blood thinners such as Ibuprofen and Aspirin 24 hours before your procedure.
How to get ready for the procedure?
- Do not pick/tweeze/wax/perform electrolysis one week before procedure
- Do not tan two weeks prior or have sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial/peel 2 weeks prior to treatment
- Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products one month prior to treatment
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not have botox 3 weeks prior
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E two weeks prior (natural blood thinners)
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows 3 days before the procedure.
In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
- Do not drink alcohol 24 - 48 hours before your tattoo
- Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief (this thins the blood)